Select the sample or allele data that you would like to download by using the filters, and press Download. For sample data, ‘csv’ will download a csv file with the information displayed on the Sample page, while ‘zip’ will download all files and reports for the selected samples. For alleles, ‘Gene information’ provides the information displayed on the Germline Genes page, while the other options allow you to dowload sequence files.
As an example, to download full-length novel sequences:
- From the AIRR-Seq Data menu at the top of the page, select Samples
- Select the species and dataset(s) of interest
- Press Clear Filters to ensure that all filters are off.
- Filter the Read Length column to display only those marked as Full
- From the AIRR-Seq Data menu at the top of the page, select Germline Genes
- Check the box marked ‘only genes from selected samples’
- Filter the Novel column to show only those marked as Novel
- Press Download and select either Gapped or Ungapped Sequences