If you have identified previously undocumented alleles in AIRR-Seq repertoires, we invite you to submit them to OGRDB for review and possible inclusion in published germline reference sets.
At present, you can submit human IGH, IGK and IGL V-sequences for consideration. We hope to extend this to cover more species and loci soon.
To be considered, submissions must meet the following criteria:
- The repertoire(s) from which inferences are made must be deposited in the NCBI or ENA Sequence Read Archive, and described in a publication in a peer-reviewed journal.
- Amplification primers must capture the complete V(D)J coding region and must not bind within the V-region.
- Inferences of the novel alleles must be made with a tool that is publicly available, validated and described in a peer-reviewed journal.
Further information can be found in Inferred Allelic Variants of Immunoglobulin Receptor Genes: A System for Their Evaluation, Documentation, and Naming.
Please feel free to contact us at any point before or during submission for advice or help. We welcome your submission and will work with you to ensure its success.
- Process the annotated repertoire(s) with OGRDBstats: this will produce a csv file and a pdf file for each repertoire. These files are required during submission.
- A select set is a set of reads from an original repertoire that directly supports an inferred sequence. Follow this process to create select sets for each inferred sequence.
- Deposit the inferred sequences and select sets to NCBI or ENA:
- Create the submission in OGRDB, and submit to IARC.